The cashew tree is an evergreen tree that makes cashew seed and cashew apple fruit. This tree can grow to 46 ft. people consider the cashew seed as a snack nut. People can consume raw cashew or roasted cashew nuts for various recipes.
Manufacturers process the cashew seeds for various recipes. Ivory Coast and India are the leading producers of cashew. Even the shells of the cashew seeds have multiple applications, such as waterproofing paints and lubricants. The cashew apple is a light reddish-yellow fruit with juicy pulp.
Health Benefits of Consuming Cashew
Cashew nuts are kidney-shaped seed that is sourced from the cashew tree. This raw cashew seed is popular worldwide due to its potent health benefits-
- Cashew is rich in nutrients. One ounce of unroasted and unsalted cashew provides a significant amount of protein, calorie, fat, carbs, fibre, magnesium, copper, manganese, zinc, phosphorus, iron, selenium, vitamin K, and vitamin B6.
- Cashew contains beneficial plant compounds. Even it has a powerful antioxidant compound that is helpful for your body and mind. Antioxidants are beneficial to plant compounds that keep your body healthy by neutralising the damage. Cashew is a rich source of polyphenols and carotenoids that can reduce cell damage.
- Raw cashew contains a significant amount of fibre that is helpful for your body. Even it can provide the essential fat to your body.
- Cashew can improve heart health by reducing the symptoms of a stroke. Cashew can reduce the bad cholesterol in the body and increase the good cholesterol in your body.
- Cashew is also helpful for diabetic patients.
Benefits of Cashew Nuts for the Brain
Cashew nuts are high in protein, zinc, and iron. Even you can get natural minerals such as magnesium and manganese that can improve the memory of adults and children. If seniors consume cashew nuts, it can delay the age-related memory loss problem. If you choose authentic Kaju nuts exporters, you can get good-quality cashew.
Process of Choosing Good Cashew Nuts
One should consider the following factors while selecting the cashew nuts from wholesale buyers-
- Cashew nut has peeled skin. Brown peeled skin is an excellent choice for cashew nuts. It shows that the cashew is fried or roasted. Do not choose cashew nuts with good-looking colour. It means cashew may contain toxic chemicals. Natural raw cashew nuts are a slightly yellowish-white colour.
- Good quality cashew nut is not too salty and fatty. Crunchiness shows the authenticity of the good cashew nuts.
- If you can peel the skin of the cashew nuts easily, it symbolises good quality cashew.
- Dried cashew nuts must be hard, which is the unique combination of fat and smoothness. If the cashew nut is soft because of wetness, it is the old cashew nut.
- You can consider the size of the cashew nuts while choosing the good quality cashew nuts wholesalers India.
These are the unique health benefits that you can get from original and good-quality cashew.